LIFE AFTER CANCER DIAGNOSIS
The LiveSTRONG at the YMCA program is a 12-week exercise program that allows cancer survivors to reclaim their health. Along with 5-11 other cancer survivors, participants will meet with a certified how to properly increase cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength and endurance, balance and flexibility.
Benefits of participating in the LiveSTRONG at the YMCA program include:
- Connect with local cancer survivors
- Learn and apply the foundations of exercise
- Increase your stamina, energy levels, and sleep
- Increasing/maintaining muscle mass
- Reduce side of effects of cancer treatments
- Increase the quality of life!
For more information or to sign up for the program, contact our Community Health Coordinator, Jennie Dawkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 803-324-9622 ext 226.