We know firsthand how difficult it can be to find a balance in life. That’s why we’re here with you every day, making sure that you, your family and your community have the resources and support needed to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will not just bring about meaningful change in yourself, but in your community too.
Visit any of our YMCA locations to join. We also offer facility tours and helpful information about all the amenities and services the Y has to offer.
One Month Free
If you are currently a Y member under the annual pay program, we’ll give you one free month to switch to our easy and convenient monthly draft.
New Member Referral
If you are a current Upper Palmetto YMCA member, you can receive one month of your YMCA membership free! For every new member referral you get to join, we’ll give you one month!
Using a referral card makes it easy for you to introduce a friend to the YMCA. Referral cards are also available at any branch. Pick one up or print out the card below and start to invite your friends today. Download the New Member Referral Card.
At the Upper Palmetto YMCA, we offer two convenient membership options.
Membership for the Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Gold Hill, Carolina Crossing, Lake Wylie and the Rock Hill YMCA Aquatics Center branches and as a bonus includes the use of all ten Upper Palmetto YMCA branches.
For members interested in using the Chester, Clover and York YMCA Branches only (Carolina Crossing & Lake Wylie not included). Financial assistance for Y membership and Y Childcare is available through our Financial Assistance Program. For more information or to apply for financial assistance, please contact Member Services at your branch.
- The Adult + Dependents categories are designed to accommodate all those who wish to add additional adults or dependents to their membership.
- To qualify for the Adult + Dependents categories, members must reside at the same address and pay monthly dues from one bank account. To learn more about the Adult + Dependents category, please inquire at your local branch.
- For Senior Memberships, the age of the individual completing the first page of the application is responsible for the payment and determines the membership category.
- Y Members 19 years and older have unlimited use of YMCA facilities.
- Y Members 15 to 18 years may use all YMCA facilities except the adult locker rooms.
- Y Members 10 to 14 years may use the YMCA Fitness facility cardio machines if accompanied by an adult.
- Y Members 12 to 14 years may also use the YMCA weight machines after receiving a Y Staff orientation. See the “Fitness” tab under your preferred location for more details.
- Y Members younger than 11 must have adult supervision when using YMCA facilities.
Special Membership Types
Through a corporate membership at the Upper Palmetto YMCA, employees can get fit, stay fit, and save money… all while helping your company improve its fiscal health.
The National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) is a union representing the interests of football players. To assist former football players in their transition from the playing field to life after the game, the NFLPA has identified a need for services that impact the long-term health and well-being of eligible players. The NFLPA is providing funding along with “The Trust” (a sperate organization focused on providing more intensive supports to former players who have 2 credited NFL seasons) for former NFL players to obtain memberships to the YMCA in their communities.
Contact Krysten Franks at 803-324-9622 x231 or see a staff member at any Upper Palmetto YMCA for more information.
YMCA Financial Assistance Program
The Y welcomes all people to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, backgrounds, or income has the opportunity to learn grow and thrive. Our Financial Assistance Program is offered to individuals and families who cannot afford membership or programs.
Military Outreach Membership
In partnership with the Armed Services YMCA, the Department of Defense is proud to offer 6-month gym membership at participating YMCA facilities. The Military Outreach Initiative provides government funding for eligible military families to receive memberships at full-facility YMCAs in their communities. Contact Krysten Franks at 803-324-9622 x231 or see a staff member at any Upper Palmetto YMCA for more information.