Whether you are looking for a great summer job or for a career as a professional lifeguard, the YMCA has a place for you to begin!
- All participants must be 15 years.
- All participants must be able to continuously swim the length of 300 yards. In the following order.
– 100 yards freestyle
– 100 yards breaststroke
– 100 yards of a combination of the above strokes.
- Must be able to tread water for 5 minutes.
- Must be able to to swim 15 meters in 1 minute 40 seconds with a 10 pound brick.
- Must first attend scheduled pre-test and pass.
|Ages||15 and up|
|Activity Dates||March 27-29 | April 17-19, 2020 May 15-17 | June 12-14 | July 24-26|
|Week Days/Times||Friday: 7:00—9:00 pm | Saturday: 9:00 am—6:00 pm | Sunday: 9:00 am—6:00 pm|
|Member Cost||$200||Non-Member Cost||$250|