Here are some helpful tips to help boost your immune system:
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Manage your stress.
- Eat a balanced diet full of a variety of fruits and vegetables
- Get regular exercise.
- Drink alcohol only in moderation
- Take steps to avoid infection (hand washing, covering your cough, wiping down surfaces with disinfectant)
Here are some articles for your reference:
- Harvard Health: https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/how-to-boost-your-immune-system
- Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/briankateman/2020/03/11/want-to-boost-your-immune-system-a-healthy-diet-is-an-important-start/#6d3ae4e378ae
- Healthline: https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/foods-that-boost-the-immune-system
- Cleveland Clinic: https://health.clevelandclinic.org/3-vitamins-best-boosting-immunity/